Help i don't know what to choose need some Advice from some wise guys :)

Samsung Galay tab.10 VS Toshiba Honeycomb tablet

• Total voters
Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay so am in a debacle i don't know if to get the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 or the Toshiba i own a Nexus S and while i do love it i think they could have done better even though i still think it is the best on the market so any way the Galaxy tab 10.1 sounds appealing to me because of the super PLS display they were speaking about in addition to the thinness and of course pricing The toshiba tablet on the other hand does appeal to me because it has all the connections you would wan't USB HDMI mini USB SD card & Micro sd slot also it has stereo speaker's and upscaling technology and backlit LED witch i don't know if its better than Samsungs Super PLS umm also they both sport a duo core processor , um the samsung tablet also has a 3.0 back cam vs a 5.0 though toshiba is thicket .. well and toshiba has a removable battery --- AHHHHHHH HELP

what do you think - no who do you think is the better manufacture in addition to the fact that samsung is using that touch wiz u i so idk if that will delay updates witch XOOM use to be an option but that screen just does not convince me & i work for AT&T and the atrix have a lot of issue so i don't trust Motorola Samsung & toshiba are Also on their SECOND gen tablet -- & motorola is not ... so hmmmm what to do help please :)

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The manufacturers I trust are HTC, Motorola, and Samsung (in that order). I currently have a wi-fi Xoom and an Atrix, coming off a Captivate, and a Tilt2 before that. If you don't mind waiting, I'd check out the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Samsung has a horrible record on updating OS versions, but it seems to be improving. I am satisfied with my current setup, but if HTC had something available that met my requirements, I'd be taking a serious look at them.

Also, TouchWiz is not exactly awesome. Though it is unclear if the 10.1 will be pure Android (like my Xoom), reports are that the 8.9 variant will include TouchWiz (if that's what you're into).