Can we get a list of ice cream sandwich going on tablets?

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I still have my streak but thinking of getting a tablet that has ice cream sandwich. Let's get a list of tablets, I will update the post with what ever we collectively find.

Please list the tablet in the following format.

Tablet name, manufacturer, size, rom custom or stock, cost, link to manufacturer's official page for tablet.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alex.makuch

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Transformer Prime
Motorola XOOM
Motorola Xyboard
Acer Iconia
Asus MEMO 171
Sony Tablet S
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Tab 10.1
Galaxy Tab 8.9
Galaxy Tab 7.7
Galaxy Tab 7.0+
Ainovo NOVO7

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You missed the original Transformer TF-101. The current Transformer Prime (TF-201) is getting it OTA right now. After the Prime is complete ASUS has promised the original Transformer. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks. They actually posted on the ASUS FB page that it was to get it on the 11th or 12th of this month but had to back off on that (probably server bandwidth). Now they are claiming the first week in Feb however the Prime got it beginning on the 9th when the schedule was the 12th of January.

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Well it was said that a500 will get it sometime AROUND January. Thats crap. I doubt it ever gets it. Matter of fact I'm so sick of this crap always looking for some kind of update , change, new device every other day, I mean good Lord how much is enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer