Am I missing out for not having ICS?

sniktawm

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still with Gingerbread 2.3.3 on my current device. Is ICS really to die for? What am I missing out on? I know, I seriously need to get with the program.

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't upgrade. Flash player doesn't work properly on ICS. It constantly crashes or causes the web browser to freeze. I don't know about you, but it is important to me to have flash player, because all I do is browse the web in desktop mode on my phone, rarely on my computer. I was truly disappointed when I upgraded from galaxy s2 to s3.

sniktawm

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't upgrade. Flash player doesn't work properly on ICS. It constantly crashes or causes the web browser to freeze. I don't know about you, but it is important to me to have flash player, because all I do is browse the web in desktop mode on my phone, rarely on my computer. I was truly disappointed when I upgraded from galaxy s2 to s3.

That's disappointing that flash doesn't work well on ICS. I also use my phone browser to surf the web. Maybe that's why Jelly Bean is rolling out so soon on some devices.

spr3dave

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
keep Gingerbread...I dont like that I have to touch my phone twice to unlock it or awnser a call..also they made the keyboard smaller when u turn the phone sideways which sucks for me ...now it takes me longer to text because of mistakes

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Ics is nice. Jellybean is to die for. :)

Sent from my Jellybean powered GalaxyNexus

I read that Jelly Bean is not going to have flash support from adobe which is a big letdown if you ask me (85% of the web still uses flash). I honestly do not have any incentive to upgrade to Jelly Bean.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Flash still works in JB. you just need to side load the apk. Its available from adobe website

Sent from my Jellybean powered GalaxyNexus

Hodgheg

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
HTC sensation xl has adobe pre installed when you buy it. Worked fine on ginger bread, works fine on ice cream sandwich. Good alternative phone to the S2. So Garcia if you dont mind a slight downgrade then the sensation xl is a pretty good phone and still has 4.7" display, plus perfectly working adobe flash

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

what browser were u using?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
you are totally missing out!!!! unless you use it you wont understand...
people say its not worth it but they are the same people when have never used ICS..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech