I'm getting LTE in a non LTE area

jeffatturbofish

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
It has happen a few times before where I get LTE in my little town in various locations through out the town. Last time it happen, Walmart was having their corporate annual meeting [work just a few miles from the headquarters] and I was thinking they might have flipped a switch on the network to impress the people coming from all over the world but it has happen again. Yep, I'm getting 18,000 kbps down and 11,000 kbps up and I can get this over a 7 mile area! Why and how I don't know
Skyrocket w/Ice Cream via AT&T

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you're complaining there, just enjoy the speed, lucky! :p

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

jeffatturbofish

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I really wasn't complaining, just worried that it wouldn't last like last time. I think it is time to do the happy dance. Yep, my phone network connection is officially faster than my home connection! 18000 down, 11000 up. Take that all of your iPhone people with your pretend 4G and your baby screens!

Reactions: OperationA7X

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I really wasn't complaining, just worried that it wouldn't last like last time. I think it is time to do the happy dance. Yep, my phone network connection is officially faster than my home connection! 18000 down, 11000 up. Take that all of your iPhone people with your pretend 4G and your baby screens!

Yes! Non-LTE AND Flash deficient iPhones! XD Apple without Google and Samsung will crumble, about 40% of the iPhone is Samsung, while a recent test concluded that Apple relies on Google's services 61%! They are messing with the wrong people. ;)

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums