How to instal android on tablet?

Agness

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I need a help ... I wasn't sure is this a right place to put a post, but I hope that you will direct me if I'm wrong ... I don't have great knowledge of the Android operating system, so I try to learn something by reading your post and try to install on my tablet Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 ... In fact, I have a tablet that is produced by a Chinese company, (or maybe Korean), Saaya, Dropad A8. It has Android OS 2.3, and I'd like to install Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 on it. I'm sending you the information about the processor, because it's a Samsung (Processor: SAMSUNG S5PV210Cortex A8 1GHz), so if you can help or point me how to do that, I'd be grateful ... I know how to install the operating system on mine computer, I believe it was similar, I've seen some posts about it, but I do not know if this model and can be installed the latest operating system 4.0... There is no instructions ,on Youtube, which can show me how to do it on this model, but if you know a tutorial that can help me, thanks in advance. :)

Pokemon3DS

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings, system update, and if you can, then update, if you can't, then root the tab and search for ICS for download on Google. But there is a possibility that you can brick the tablet.