Frustrated with this whole forum, why can't I get a simple answer?

marleneBrown

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I just bought this android OS tablet (NOT A PHONE, OK?). I am desperately trying to find a simple manual that instructs on how this OS system works. I am familiar with PC's and Apple. The tablet I have is a KOCASO SX9701 running ICS. The "manual" that came with it is a farce!!!
I have searched over the Internet for a simple instruction manual (paper or electronic) with no success. Can someone please rescue me?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just bought this android OS tablet (NOT A PHONE, OK?). I am desperately trying to find a simple manual that instructs on how this OS system works. I am familiar with PC's and Apple. The tablet I have is a KOCASO SX9701 running ICS. The "manual" that came with it is a farce!!!
I have searched over the Internet for a simple instruction manual (paper or electronic) with no success. Can someone please rescue me?

I have never even heard of that tablet. it probably doesnt even come with the android market installed correct? What is it you would like to know how to do?

Also why would you be frustrated with the forum when you have not even asked a question until now?

I went to their website and went to support , here is a link to the Manual for your device http://www.kocaso.com/SX9700_User_manual.pdf

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar