android tablet wont charge or turn on

hartmaynora

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
My son has an android tablet for 6 months. This morning he was playing and came back to it this afternoon. It would not turn on. So, we tried to charge it (usb) and it would not charge and it only heated up near battery area. What do we do?

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
If you are sure the charger is working properly with the correct output to charge the battery, you will probably have to return the tab to get it checked to see if it has a bad battery or something else. Good luck, I hope it is nothing costly or maybe still under warranty.

chelseafox

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i just brought a android 4.1 tablet. i've looked at the manual books to see if it needs to be charged for some time. it just says a red light will appear while charging but there's no light or any signs of it charging.

technogeek019

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
i just brought a android 4.1 tablet. i've looked at the manual books to see if it needs to be charged for some time. it just says a red light will appear while charging but there's no light or any signs of it charging.
i have the same problem
i have and eklasse spark tablet running android 4.0 ICS
specs: 1.2 gx cortex A8,A10 512mb of ram
i had to reset my tablet because it was getting slow and though the reset was succesfull it ran out of power and when i charged it with would not boot on and it would show the battery depleted icon
and when i charge it would show the led light with light up when it is charging but when i press the power button it shows the battery empty icon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy