i am new here and need some help pls

Shaq Ovic

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey

I am new to this forum , and this is my first sony sl , and recently i paired 2 devices via bluetooth , and a person contacted me and told me that he stolen some files from my phone via bluetooth
, I looked on the list of paired devices , but only those 2 i confirmed there , so is there a way to know the sent files via bluetooth or to recover / retrieve the deleted paired phones

I just want to see if he's speaking the truth cuz those files are important

Thanks guys ,

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
come on guys 241 visits so far and no replies
this suppose to be an android forum
If any of those 241 which one of those was me earlier today would know a helpful answer or information they would have responded. The correct person or persons just have not been along yet. Good Luck finding the solution.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
come on guys 241 visits so far and no replies
this suppose to be an android forum

Open up your bluetooth again. Pull your notification panel down, and the record may be shown as sent. tap on it, and it should bring that information up.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
And really, it's a copy that is sent. You should still have a copy. Unless there is sensitive information in that file.

Shaq Ovic

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies
first the paired device has been unpaired and deleted from my Bluetooth list , and now i have no way to retrieve the Bluetooth list archive
I looked every where , no luck , so if you guys know the answer , please let me know
and yes very sensitive information has been stolen , so I only need to know the phone name that was paired and received the files

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies
first the paired device has been unpaired and deleted from my Bluetooth list , and now i have no way to retrieve the Bluetooth list archive
I looked every where , no luck , so if you guys know the answer , please let me know
and yes very sensitive information has been stolen , so I only need to know the phone name that was paired and received the files

Thanks

Did you look in the Internal files under Bluetooth? That is the only place I can think of to check.
Other than that, right now, the only thing I can help with is future damage control. You can encrypt your device and your SD card, and ensure all your sensitive files are on your SD card. You have to encrypt your device before encrypting your SD card. If you go to Settings>Security you can encrypt your device there. Follow the instructions, and mine says it can take an hour or more. I have not encrypted a device/card before so I don't know what this will do if you decide to remove it, and place it in a PC. Other than that, I don't know of any other method to secure files. There are locking apps for your phone, but I doubt they encrypt files.

To answer your question form your first post, it is possible the data was stolen. Do you still have the files themselves?