Text Hacking, Help!

Danny the andyroidy

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so in a nutshell I have a gs3 with t-mobile running 4.1.1. It is stock, non rooted, the 2 GB RAM version. I have been texting someone, using sms go pro and the stock app. And we get phantom txts, and no txts. my friend has no smartphone with a different carrier. I would like to solve it. I do have outlook and norton installed, the free versions.

It has happened several times. My best idea is that someone has gotten into my phone and is looking at all my stuff, so I'm going to reset it here. but, I would like to fix it permanently. for example, i have gotten texts from her that she didn't send, and I do believe her. Earlier today i was texting her and she never replied, and she thinks the same thing. Any ideas would be helpful!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so in a nutshell I have a gs3 with t-mobile running 4.1.1. It is stock, non rooted, the 2 GB RAM version. I have been texting someone, using sms go pro and the stock app. And we get phantom txts, and no txts. my friend has no smartphone with a different carrier. I would like to solve it. I do have outlook and norton installed, the free versions.

It has happened several times. My best idea is that someone has gotten into my phone and is looking at all my stuff, so I'm going to reset it here. but, I would like to fix it permanently. for example, i have gotten texts from her that she didn't send, and I do believe her. Earlier today i was texting her and she never replied, and she thinks the same thing. Any ideas would be helpful!

Welcome to the forums!
Hard to say if your phone has been hacked or not. I have had texts not go through from different people on different carriers. I would call your carrier and see what they suggest to do.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central. What carrier and devices do you both have?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000