SD Card Storage incorrectly showing up.

Don Xydel Bermudez

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
My phone isn't showing that the sd card I inserted is enabled. Before, I had 2GB sd card and after few weeks, decided to buy a 4GB sd card since I need more storage. So I then, backed up all the media files I have then transferred it over to my new sd card. Now, after all of the downloading and transferring of files, I then noticed that on storage option on the settings menu, it is showing 3 storages - Internal Storage (phone memory), Phone Storage (weirdly showing the size as 2GB and files in sd card) and the SD Card Storage (which shows the size of the 4GB sd card I inserted and is unfortunately greyed out). I tried to format my sd and factory reset my phone yet nothing works for me. One thing I have noticed as well is that when I tried to check storage size over Clean Master it is showing that I have inserted my 4GB sd card yet when checking it over AVG Antivirus and any other apps, it is showing that I only have 2GB sd card. I don't know what to do with this. It is freaking the hell out of me. Please help! Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try clearing the 4G card (back up in computer first) and insert it EMPTY into the phone. Does it show the 2GB still? If so, have you tried with another card? A friend's, maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech