Android 4.0 on HTC Droid Incredible?

computerhhq

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just recently bought a new phone to replace my Droid Incredible which I want to use as my experimentation device. So last night, I used the HTC Dev unlocker tool to unlock the boot loader and I installed CyanogenMod 7. I'm not so happy with the CyanogenMod so I was wondering if there was any way I could download and install Android 4.0 or above on a phone this old. I understand that if I can, there will be some features that won't work but I just want to give it a shot. Also, if this is possible, could someone help me out with this and I would also need a link to where I can download a fresh copy of Android. Thank You

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just recently bought a new phone to replace my Droid Incredible which I want to use as my experimentation device. So last night, I used the HTC Dev unlocker tool to unlock the boot loader and I installed CyanogenMod 7. I'm not so happy with the CyanogenMod so I was wondering if there was any way I could download and install Android 4.0 or above on a phone this old. I understand that if I can, there will be some features that won't work but I just want to give it a shot. Also, if this is possible, could someone help me out with this and I would also need a link to where I can download a fresh copy of Android. Thank You

Hi i think you can update your droid to jeelybean not too sure tho have a look hope this helps :) Droid Incredible Android Development - xda-developers