Headphone Icon

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I am having some issues regarding the headphone icon. The icon is still there even after I have removed the headphones. I would keep on restarting my phone and it would work. Is there a way that I can prevent this issue from occurring in the future?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am having some issues regarding the headphone icon. The icon is still there even after I have removed the headphones. I would keep on restarting my phone and it would work. Is there a way that I can prevent this issue from occurring in the future?

Posted via Android Central App
What device do you have? Usually the icon goes away after removing the headphones from the device. Are you closing out the media player/music app that is in use while the headphones are plugged in?

Tampa8

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Make sure your cache is cleared. In addition, after plugging in the headphones, and doing nothing else, then unplugging it, and the problem is there, then with them plugged in, look at what programs are running. Is an audio or video app running (Perhaps in the background) that you did not start? If so that could be the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma