Full control of Android Smartphone from PC

RaNu2000

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung S7562 Galaxy S Duos with a completely broken screen but the phone is stil working. I have an application called Moborobo installed on smartphone and PC and with it I can see everything on smartphone witch is usb connected to the PC. I can even install new apps. What I want is to use this smartphone, while is usb connected to PC, for making and receiving phone calls. I?m looking for an apps to do that. With Moborobo I can install apps but I can?t use them on the smartphone. So, now I installed Droid Explorer and Android SDK Tools and with the Screencast option I can see the display of the smartphone. I understand that with this application I can have full control of my smartphone from the PC. The problem is that I don?t find a way to unlock the smartphone?s screen. It is unlocking while dragging (slides)a finger on the screen and I don?t know how to do that from the PC. Probably I have to write some code in adb shell. I will be grateful for any suggest that can help or maybe an ideea of another application for making and receiving phone calls, with the broken screen. The usb debugging is enable.
Thank you very much!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC. You should be able to use AirDroid:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&token=ZNBjEVr5

Install that on your phone (you can just install them from the Play Store in your web browser, which I mention because you certainly don't need Moborobo to install an app on your phone remotely), then it will give you a website (AirDroid) to go to on your PC. Once connected to your phone, you can view your contacts and initiate calls from your browser.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Actually on second thought, that probably won't work since your screen is broken and you won't be able to start the app up. Sorry.