samsung galaxy exhilarate boot error. helppppppp me pls!!!!

Jonathan Nana

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. could help me. I have a galaxy exhilarate runing android 4.0.4. but since yesterday it has stopped working. the story is that it was getting very slow and freezing easly on too many apps. eaven sending medias via bt. so i decided to reset it to factory settings. I done it from the settings menu. but sine this operation the phone shows me a blue screen after short vibrations and flashing lights. on the blue screen there is a line moving from the top to the bottm of the screen. sometimes the color become brighter. I tried many solutions like reseting with volume +/- and power button. but still the same result. pls I beg a solution

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
Try pulling the battery for a few seconds, and rebooting into recovery pressing power and volume up until you see the Samsung logo. There select wipe cache partition and do another reset.

Side note: what engine is in your avatar?

Jonathan Nana

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
thanks to you Golfdriver97 :).
I tried your solution but it just shows the blue screen and then vibrates shortly with the screen turned off. when I release volume up and power the blue screen come back. is there a solution to help the phone to launch via a pc???? :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
thanks to you Golfdriver97 :).
I tried your solution but it just shows the blue screen and then vibrates shortly with the screen turned off. when I release volume up and power the blue screen come back. is there a solution to help the phone to launch via a pc???? :(

You may have to reflash a stock ROM with Odin.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.

Jonathan Nana

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
hi guys!! finally I solved my problem. I done it with odin like Golfdriver97 suggested me. but I didn't flash a new stock rom. I just downloaded philz touch in order o be abble to lunch recovery mod from where i reseted all datas. the phone restarted well. but it was still slow and buggind. so I install a custom firmware. now it runs well!!! :) thanks to Golfdriver97

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech