Picture viewing problem

Ivan Yeoh

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, i have a samsung galaxy note 2 with ICS 4.0.4. Recently i've recovered a few deleted photos (which includes a photo called Picture 1) from the phone using a thrid-party software from my pc, from my pc i can view the Picture 1 but from the phone i can't view the Picture 1. I'm using the default gallery app to browse the photos any solution??:(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
I am just guessing here, but probably the PC program was able to recover it and patch the deleted portions of the file that only a PC can view.

chustle925

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if this will work, but how about since you can view the pic from the pc, just email the pic from the pc to the phone and save it from the email. If you have a lot of pics your trying to do this with it could be cumbersome.Maybe someone else will chime in.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried chustle925's solution?
Maybe uploading it to Drop box?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

chustle925

May 9, 2013
Visit site
How about saving the photos to the PC. Then once they are saved,insert a memory card into the PC, save the pics to the memory card then take the memory card out and put into the phone.Then you should have the pics on your phone again. Is this an option?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki