Phone in a boot loop, no recovery or download mode?

Canceh Baws Mastah

May 18, 2014
Visit site
So I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 X (GT-7560M) and basically I tried to flash CM11 on it, and when after the reboot, the phone was stuck in a boot loop and I can not access nor the Recovery mode nor the Download mode. I did try a USB jig and still no luck, I really don't know what to do, any solutions?

keithbreezy

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Okay i had this problem for a while you have to find a recovery for your device and put it in a sd card then into your device while device is powered off then hold volume up and home button for 4 seconds then recovery should come up click wipe date and factory reset and then take out sd card and put cm 10.2.1 on the device don't put the gapps and it should work then do the same thing then install the gapps

Robin Rivera Diaz

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay i had this problem for a while you have to find a recovery for your device and put it in a sd card then into your device while device is powered off then hold volume up and home button for 4 seconds then recovery should come up click wipe date and factory reset and then take out sd card and put cm 10.2.1 on the device don't put the gapps and it should work then do the same thing then install the gapps

How can I do this for my n900a?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo