Why is my Huawei h881c freezing when messaging?

myemerald

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Huawei h881c freezes when messaging

When I text using Messaging, more often than not the ap freezes. It's very frustrating. Does the number of texts accumulated affect the productivity? This phone is frustrating because it has such a small amount of internal memory, most everything has to go on sd which is ok except that I can't download much due to space limitations. Anyway, can anyone help with the freezing issue?

Thanks!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Huawei h881c freezes when messaging

Welcome to Android Central! If you have a lot of texts saved, that might impact the performance. That can also take up valuable Internal Storage. If you don't need those texts, delete them all and see if the performance improves. If you want to save them, then consider backing them up using an app like SMS Backup +.

myemerald

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! If you have a lot of texts saved, that might impact the performance. That can also take up valuable Internal Storage. If you don't need those texts, delete them all and see if the performance improves. If you want to save them, then consider backing them up using an app like SMS Backup +.[/URL]

Do you know if there is a way to selectively delete a group of texts? It seems to be either delete all, or one at a time. Some I would like to keep on the phone, others can be deleted. Thank you!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, I've never had to do that. I usually delete a conversation once I'm done with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22