FINALLY!! You can pick sports teams in Google Now!!!

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Latest update for Google Search allows you to manually pick your favorite sports teams from the settings menu on the Sports Card.

Don't know why this wasn't included in the first place, but I'm glad to see Google added it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Latest update for Google Search allows you to manually pick your favorite sports teams from the settings menu on the Sports Card.

Don't know why this wasn't included in the first place, but I'm glad to see Google added it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yup saw that yesterday.I think Google realized that the web history way of flowing team to Google Now has caused too many confusion and AC has number of threads to discuss the issue.

I noticed they also included Home & Work address in Traffic settings to give you commute time now.

previously it was in Maps and was very much confusing.

so far loved the update.

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Too bad it doesn't work for NFL. Even though I have teams chosen, no card shows up. Same story for friends of mine as well. So far baseball is the only sport I can get to work

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I retract my previous statement... Tonight (although a day late) my sports card showed up with results from Sunday's football game... I'll have to see if it continues, but for now it's working.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I retract my previous statement... Tonight (although a day late) my sports card showed up with results from Sunday's football game... I'll have to see if it continues, but for now it's working.

Same here. Someone at Google must have finally flipped the switch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995