How do I change the voice mail number in Jelly Bean 4.2?

Barry Moore

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
One thing that has been messed up since I got the update to version 4.2 is my voice mail number kept getting deleted. By that I mean that when I would have a voice mail message the phone says that I dont have a voice mail number to call. So it prompts me to add a voice mail number, which I have done a couple times now since the update. The problem I have now is the last time I entered the phone number to call to get my voice mail, I messed up a digit. So in order to access my voicemail now I have to manually dial in the number and go from there. I have been through every part of the settings menu and there is NOTHING about voice mail on it. How can I change my number that I dial for voicemail? Using a Google Galaxy Nexus phone with JB 4.2 (Which I REALLY dislike by the way.)

heat57

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to your dialer (the phone symbol), press it followed by the menu symbol (three horizontal dots) > then select 'Settings' > select 'Voicemail' > select 'Setup' > select 'Voicemail Number' > enter your desired number followed by'OK' - this should be it.:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante