Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 N8010 update to Jellybean 4.1.1

InvisibleMan1

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
It seems the wait is over people....Jellybean 4.1.1 Premium Suite for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 is now available in the U.K via OTA....i'm downloading now...

BailesGalaxy

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank god!
Should this cure the issues i've been having with my 64gb micro sd? I formatted it to FAT32 so that it would work but as you know this is no good for HD movie storage. Should exFAT format work now?

ParfumGuru

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here and I have a question. If you have already manually installed the update to 4.1.1 is better to go back to the original firmware and allow it to update OTA? I manually did it but I'm concerned that I didn't get the 'Premium Suite'.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Col

Derek Hunt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
1) If you have update Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 N8010 with Jellybean 4.1.1, it should come with Premium suite, if your not sure go to youtube And search premium Suite for Jellybean4.1.1, And check out features in the video clips, that should tell you if you Premium suite or not.
Good luck :cool:

ParfumGuru

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
What equipment do want to update to jellybean 4.1.1, e.g. Mobile phone or Tablet, Make and Model ?????????

I thought this thread was about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1N8010 which is the exact model I have so I didn't feel it necessary to reiterate the device's details.

Cheers Col

OPeixe

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have updated OTA my Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 to 4.1.1 and it was smooth and without problems. The thing is now my Video Player does not seem to recognize my file formats, as it used to, also I can't access my AllShare Videos from it, as I used to before the update. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and where can I go to find a solution. I have an AllShare server in my PC which I used to use for my Samsung TV, since I got the Galaxy Note I used to access AllShare with the Video Player, and then transfer it to the TV if I wanted, can't do it any more. Any help?

Derek Hunt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
First of all I do not use AllShare, So I can, t really answer that Question.
The only time I have had trouble playing video's is when playing them threw a Hidden video player App,
I Also now make sure, Video files are wmv (Windows wmv) are Mp4 formatt, Touch wood I have had no problems yet. Using these formatts
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy