Can't turn off Jelly Bean Update demo video - help!

Kmuddzy

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi. My daughter has an SGS Note 10.1 and we just updated it to Jelly Bean. There is a demo video that was installed with the update showing the added features of JB. However, we can't stop the video from constantly starting to run. As soon as the sleep button is pushed the video starts. There is not a pause or play button - if you touch the screen the video disappears and the lock screen appears (where one would enter their code or "connect the dots" diagram to enter the device). We can get into the device and everything works fine. But if you press the sleep button the device goes into sleep for about 1 second and then the demo video pops up and starts to play again. The only way to stop the video from playing is to power down the device. But, once you turn it back on the video starts to play and you must touch the screen to stop it and then power down when finished using the Note.

I've searched all over the web and can't find anything on this. My guess is this is too new and not enough people are experiencing this problem. Any thoughts? THANKYOU!

Kmuddzy

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
we just updated my son's SGS Note 10.1 and he does NOT have the same issue. so maybe it is a demo video my daughter downloaded from the web?? Either way, not sure how to stop this from playing. Is there a folder where on the Note where I can delete a system video? Any other ideas? THANKS AGAIN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34