Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Photos are being deleted from my tablet

JaneSpau

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my Note tablet a few days ago, brand new and I love it I do not think I have the latest update for Jelly Bean, though. I have checked for updates and been told that none is available. My tablet is not rooted, it is pretty much as it came out of the box with the exception of my apps I have installed.

I have been creating a lot of digital paintings within a couple of apps I have plus I have a lot of photos otherwise. Last night I went to find something and most of my photos have vanished! I thought they might not be showing up yet still on the device, but after looking in the folders for the app, they are simply gone. As I began to search I have also found many other photos missing, and not only are they gone from my tablet, they are also gone from my Dropbox! How can this happen? Is my device defective? This is most annoying! Any suggestions?

Update: I just checked Dropbox from my computer and everything is there, it simply does not show up on my tablet. How strange is that?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15