Voicemail "signing in" delays after Jelly Bean update?

rubyfriday

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here. Just got the JB update thing, and wishing I never agreed to dowload it! I think I've gotten a handle on most things, but this one is driving me CRAZY: the voicemail speed-connect button -- when I used to click on it in ICS, it would tell me if I had new VMs within a second or so. Now, it does this "signing in" thing, and takes up to half a minute. Really???? Is there some way to fix this?

TIA!!!!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure that I understand the issue fully. Do you not see a notification icon when you have a new voicemail? It should remain there until you dismiss it. What speed connect button are you referring to? Is this stock JB or was this an OTA carrier update? If a carrier OTA update on a locked phone the issue is probably related to the skin the carrier puts over JB and you would need to speak with them.

David Rouda

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue! Just downloaded android update and there is delay of at least 5 seconds as it says it is "signing in." Plus when I press numbers on the dialing keypad for phone, now it has a double tone for each number which means inaccurate number entries for entering credit card numbers, etc on the phone. Wish I had never downloaded the new android. Help! Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781