Error on JellyBean Equalizer

RPXdroid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello All!

This is my first post in the Forum, and would like some help with my Android phone.

I have a Motorola Razr i (xt890) that buy with Android 4.0. After same days updated by the device to 4.1 from Motorola.

The problem is with the Music Player Equalizer. After I updated to 4.1 the Equalizer not accepting changes, accepts only pressets without allowing editing effects and frequencies.

Is this some bug or JellyBean, may just be with my phone model?

Thanks for help.

RPXdroid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried installing another version on your phone?

Hi,

After the update from Motorola, no. Not tried because version 4.1 was the last officially available for my device. It was after this that the last EQ stopped working. All the rest of the system functions are ok.

My impression is that the functions are locked in eq 4.1, but in version 4.0 that came on it were unlocked.

I had no response yet from Motorola.

Thanks

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
My experience on a Galaxy Nexus is that the update killed the ability to raise all of the frequencies up in order to increase the volume. Once you did that it defaulted to a standard setting. It was previously the only way to increase the volume substantially in the Nexus.

RPXdroid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
My experience on a Galaxy Nexus is that the update killed the ability to raise all of the frequencies up in order to increase the volume. Once you did that it defaulted to a standard setting. It was previously the only way to increase the volume substantially in the Nexus.

Yes, I believe have the same problem. Will like that a future update would solve this...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz