Pictures not showing in gallery!

James_Barrett

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.

Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help! :(

The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
First, they won't show up in the gallery because when you open the gallery you only see thumbnails of the pictures that were created when you took the photos. They link to the actual photo and by moving those you removed the link. Having said that, have you connected the phone to a PC and done an actual search for all .jpg photos?

James_Barrett

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
First, they won't show up in the gallery because when you open the gallery you only see thumbnails of the pictures that were created when you took the photos. They link to the actual photo and by moving those you removed the link. Having said that, have you connected the phone to a PC and done an actual search for all .jpg photos?

Yeah I just checked through 'my computer' and there doesn't seem to be anything, I can't believe everything would just go like that!! :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc