Reconnecting blue tooth audio automatically?

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
In my car I use bluetooth audio to listen to podcasts etc. Every time I get in the car I have to reconnect to the cars bluetooth audio. Is there any way to automate this. I use Tasker extensively but it does not seem to be something I can program.

Thanks guys!!!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
If you have set up your phones Bluetooth for your car IF your car has built in Bluetooth then you should be able to set up your Bluetooth Profile so that every time you get in your car and if Bluetooth is on your phone with Tasker running it should auto connect.
This is from Tasker....

[INFO]PAIR WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the tablet, and to make and accept connections with paired devices. Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.[/INFO]

mbalsaritchie

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same issue. I now get my Bluetooth to switch on via orientation in tasker. When I orientate left, my Bluetooth will turn on. This suits me, as I don't power my phone in the car, and don't use a dock.

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Every car is different and it will range from OEM Bluetooth and aftermarket Bluetooth receivers, but there is usually an option to "remember" the devices or "automatically connect". It really shouldn't make a difference if you constantly keep your BT on all the time or not. I would forget the device from your car's end and forget the car on your device and re-pair them. Try doing so from the device and lookout for the option to automatically connect every time. It will usually pop up sometime after you enter in the PIN code. If that doesn't work, try discovering the device from your car and connecting that way.

In my car I use bluetooth audio to listen to podcasts etc. Every time I get in the car I have to reconnect to the cars bluetooth audio. Is there any way to automate this. I use Tasker extensively but it does not seem to be something I can program.

Thanks guys!!!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34