Netflix problem on MK808B Android 4.2.2

Eric Klassen

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I am running the MK808B with Android 4.2.2 on an LG HDTV. Netflix will load (I've tried the version from the play store and a "black" version that is supposed to work on all Android devices. All results are the same. I get into the catalogue fine but when the movie plays the image is scrambled. The audio is fine but the image seems like I am missing a codec or something.Anyone have this problem with other devices? How can I get Netflix to work normally?

badolm

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem but as you said keeps pausing and stop ...there something wrong with our mk808b or with the 4.22?!

qbv

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Just received my mk808b yesterday. Downloaded Netflix but the video displayed is scrambled. Tried the link with the older build of Netflix but that freezes and locks up while streaming. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

badolm

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok I found a solution to the problem!
Changed to 4.1.1 stock ROM and no more any problem, works perfect without pause stop or scramble image...

Ravi Nalamati

May 17, 2013
Visit site
got my mk808b same issue with 4.2.2 OS with netflix. You said you have change to 4.1.1 stock ROM. Can you provide the links and instructions would be great.

Mila32

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kevin, you know how do I change the android 4.2.2 to 4.1.1, since netflix keeps crashing and gave an error 13001, and stopped working. thank you