Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm new to this website.
    I just got my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19505 recently and enjoy it very much. But there is this one noise that is very annoying and I want to fix it badly. This occurs randomly but mostly during music playing. Whenever I'm browsing through my phone. my phone would just freeze and the screen slowly turns into a bright screen and often makes a high pitched screeching noise that is very annoying and deafening. A temporary fix is to hold the power button long enough to restart the phone. Please tell me some tips to fix this problem permanently, I would thank you so much if you do.
    05-22-2013 09:02 AM
    Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm new to this website.
    I just got my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19505 recently and enjoy it very much. But there is this one noise that is very annoying and I want to fix it badly. This occurs randomly but mostly during music playing. Whenever I'm browsing through my phone. my phone would just freeze and the screen slowly turns into a bright screen and often makes a high pitched screeching noise that is very annoying and deafening. A temporary fix is to hold the power button long enough to restart the phone. Please tell me some tips to fix this problem permanently, I would thank you so much if you do.
    I don't know about a permanent fix, but if it can happen enough on a regular basis, you should be able to prove it to your carrier, or report it to Samsung.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot.....Welcome to the forums!
    05-22-2013 09:10 AM