Calendar issue

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am having a problem with calendar reminders on my GS3. I am a full delegate for my wife's Google Calendar. When I first set this up I had an issue with events I scheduled in her calendar with a 1 day reminder showing up on Google and her tablet with a 30 minute reminder. I have since discovered that it was a Google setting causing this and have since sorted it. Now the issue I am having is that events I schedule in the calendar on my wife's tablet with a 1 day reminder show up on my device with no reminder at all. Does anyone have any ideas on what could fix this. I should mention that I am using the stock calendar that came on my AT&T GS3.

I originally posted this in the AT&T GS3 forum but got zero responses so thought I would ask somewhere else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked your calendar app's settings? I believe there should be a reminder setting in there that you can enable or set a default reminder time.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
To add to asus_usa's comment, you might want to go into the account settings and see if the Calendar is checked to sync. You can access this by pressing Menu>Accounts (Google)>check Calendar.

Hopefully this sorts it all out for you. Let us know.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed that were replies to this question. I finally figured out that I needed to log into Google on my puter and change a setting in calendar there and now all is good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech