Contacts - Zip and city wrong order

lsilvand

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I've got a S2 Plus a couple of days ago and I synced it with Outlook using Kies. Everything went well but when I looked at the the addresses, the zip and city were in the wrong order. That would be "Helsinki 10100" instead of "10100 Helsinki" as it's written in Finland. I've tried to look online for an answer and I've fiddled with the phone but came up with nothing.
It's a small thing but it's driving me nuts. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this or is this a "feature"?

Regards,
Linus

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've got a S2 Plus a couple of days ago and I synced it with Outlook using Kies. Everything went well but when I looked at the the addresses, the zip and city were in the wrong order. That would be "Helsinki 10100" instead of "10100 Helsinki" as it's written in Finland. I've tried to look online for an answer and I've fiddled with the phone but came up with nothing.
It's a small thing but it's driving me nuts. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this or is this a "feature"?

Regards,
Linus

Welcome to the forums!
What app are you having the problem with? Outlook? Have you gone into the app settings by opening Outlook and pressing the menu key? It may be a bug in the app as well.

lsilvand

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi and thanks for answering.

It is the standard contact app that comes pre-installed with the phone. I've also checked that the zip and city are in the correct fields in Outlook on my computer. Is there an Outlook app for Android also?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi and thanks for answering.

It is the standard contact app that comes pre-installed with the phone. I've also checked that the zip and city are in the correct fields in Outlook on my computer. Is there an Outlook app for Android also?

Ok...it is probably a bug in the OS. My guess is not much to do about it. Outlook.com comes up on search in Play. I didn't download it, but it is there.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

lsilvand

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok. Thanks for the info! I was just surprised that Outlook would be available for Android, thought MS would want to keep it exclusive for WinPhone...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay