s Planner Not Synching

SJCT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I have an S4, running 4.2.2 software. I use Outlook at work and have synced my contacts, email, tasks and calendar to my S4 via Active Sync. My issue is with my Outlook calendar. It auto-updates to the S Planner on my S4 but when I add events to my S Planner, it does not update to my Outlook calendar. Is there a setting that I am missing? I've found many discussions online but most have suggested downloading programs to the users' PC but that is not an option for me as it is a network-controlled, IT machine and I can't download or install programs.

Is there a way to enable changes made on S Planner to update my Outlook calendar via Active sync? Or is there a better calendar app that someone could recommend that may do the job better?

thanks

SJCT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Figured this out. Turns out that the calendar just defaults the google calendar option. When setting a calendar event, I was missing the step to choose which calendar to set it to. Once I chose my microsoft exchange account, Samsung Calendar now defaults to that calendar and syncs properly to my Outlook calendar via ActiveSync.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781