Phone wont connect to wifi

madhatter13

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought a sony xperia L recently but the internet in my house wont work on it. It works in other buildings with wifi. The router seems fine as my ipod works fine with the wifi and so does the laptop. When I try to connect to the internet it asks for the password and then says authenticating but after a minute or two it says there is an authentication problem. Anyone have advice?

Heather Lacey

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I Have a Solution.. This Happened to me... Here what happened.. I bought an LG OPTIMUS M SERIES and i couldnt connect to my home wifi.. I can connect to any other wifi just not my home. I went to my phone provider and called my internet provider as nd hot nowhere. They were blaming each others service n devices... Finally i got an idea... .... I had a router from an old cable company.. I plugged it into my providers modem and it worked.. Keep,in mind i have 6 devices incl smartphones who could connect before i did this.. Mine was the only phone and device that couldnt connect. .. Try plugging another router into ur modem ur using.. It should solve ur problem.. I spent 4 days w this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781