Google Play High Risk

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I buy and use Google gift cards with my account......no high risk problems? Why give Google your credit card info just to to buy $2 apps?

Posted via Android Central App

n_s_h

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone with GP support. Ok, this is the most idiotic security measure I've ever heard of. Like everyone else keeps saying, it's a safeguard for them to ensure that the person attempting the purchase is actually the owner of the account. Gotcha, and as much as I want to, I'm not going to rant and rave about how ridiculous this policy is. Essentially your account has been suspended by GP for 48 hours (I know the message says to re-attempt in 30 minutes, the GP support guy couldn't really explain this either). YOU CANNOT ATTEMPT ANY PURCHASES ON GOOGLE PLAY, WHATSOEVER, FOR 48 HOURS OR THE SUSPENSION WILL RESTART. So, unfortunately I've been attempting purchases over and over again for the last 3 days, based on the fact that that the error message says to retry in 30 minutes, so now that I have this information I have to wait 48 hours from the most recent purchase attempt before the suspension is lifted. Hopefully this clears things up.

Mick Banks

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I've just brought myself a first tablet I down loaded 1 film now I can't buy anymore as its saying error-high risk how do I solve this problem????

Mick Banks

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I've just brought myself a first tablet I down loaded 1 film now I can't buy anymore as its saying error-high risk how do I solve this problem????

STEVEN FULTON2812

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the solution my wife has an android phone and as you all have realized google sucks for everything other then search buy the iPhone I did and no problems it's ok you can say it I'm smart lol good luck y'all

SLH1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
This is not true. I have been using this same credit card for Google Play purchased on this same account on numerous occasions. I still get this message and am unable to make purchases any time that it is more than 3 or 4 days between purchases.

Texasboi88

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
After having my first Android phone for about 4 days Google won't let me buy any apps because of "High Risk" even though my credit card works in real life, and now my account is suspended requiring a utility bill and drivers license to verify it. Any suggestions? Google may have lost a customer.

Posted via Android Central App on a Galaxy S4 Verizon

I am having the same issue, I sent them what asked for and they suspended my account still. All I want to do is buy some diamonds for war2victory. Shouldn't have to go through all this trouble just to buy currency for a game. I am officially disgusted with Google and they won't be getting any of my money if I can help it. I've tried everything from new account, getting a prepaid card to even doing a factory reset on my tablet. **** google they can stick this high risk order bull**** where the sun don't shine.

jamesvmm

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to "buy" free books earlier today, and the "purchases" were being declined.

I logged in to my Google Wallet account and saw that my mum's credit card was still there, and that it will expire this month. I have been using her card (of course, with her permission) for the past 12 months without any problems until now (her old card is expiring this month and she won't give me her the details for the replacement card while reminding me I already have my own card, LOL).

Good thing I have already added my own credit card on the account. I just had to make some minor changes on the billing address. My region was wrong, (Region in the PI is similar to your state in the US) and the legal name (under settings) was set to my mum's. After changing all that, I went back to the "free" book I was "purchasing" and voila! "Purchase was successful!".

So for people who has the same problem, y'all might want to check out your payment information on the google wallet website (that's what the email instructed me to do in the first place) and make sure everything is up to speed.

I hope this information helps. Goodluck!

dhg adcap

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I have an idea how about we just switch ove to i phone. They dont care if you have bad security. Because you cant protect you info. You have the money... But android wants to protect the retarded. People i get it. Im done with this google bull.

guvn0r

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
So what every ones saying about this verification error thing. Well its all b.s because when u try to purchase jewels from an app it says considered high risk but then it lets me buy apps directly from the google store. And no one from google has conacted me about no f.ing verivication i am furious.. also i cnt use an iphone cos the game am playing is android only... any suggestions??

kito zayas

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
hello guys

i have the same problem now its been 2months and 1 week 2 days..yeah "2 MONTHS and 1 WEEK plus 2 DAYS" they say its just 4 days now where is the 4 days?..i almost crack my head to this bull**** of google!.. i try every thing to contact them search in there google website but it sucks..i follow every thing what i saw on you tube or other website but still got nothing..most i see solution is to change the address but still got nothing..now this is a ******* ****s!!!

Flipturn10

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Well, I went to the bank and got myself a card for Google Plays Boom Beach. I did everything it asked me to do making sure it would work with no problems. Of course, it came up saying Error: it was declined, and I tried again awhile later, now, it says it is at "High Risk" and I need to wait 30min or so. I called the card company and got all these things done to it to prevent this from happening again. I waited a half hour or so and tried it again, but as I expected, It was at high risk and I must wait 30min again. I really don't understand what or how to deal with this, can you help me out? Thanks! Flipturn10-

Kgkrazyace

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I just dealt with this the solution we came up with was remove the Google account the purchase won't go through on and the add it again this worked for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12