Hey there! I'm using and HTC Droid DNA running ViperDNA but I was wondering where I could find the AOSP JellyBean analog clock widget? I'm a sucker for stock widgets.

Also, the google play music frankly sucks. I've found some info on widgets that supposedly work with Google Play music, but the threads are relatively old so I was wondering if anybody knew which widgets are supported to work with google play music. Thanks!
    06-26-2013 11:38 PM
    Hey there! I'm using and HTC Droid DNA running ViperDNA but I was wondering where I could find the AOSP JellyBean analog clock widget? I'm a sucker for stock widgets.

Also, the google play music frankly sucks. I've found some info on widgets that supposedly work with Google Play music, but the threads are relatively old so I was wondering if anybody knew which widgets are supported to work with google play music. Thanks!

Tried long pressing a blank Homescreen?
    06-26-2013 11:40 PM
    Tried long pressing a blank Homescreen?
    lol, maybe I worded the original post incorrectly. I have no issues adding widgets or anything, I'm talking about adding widgets from the market, like if anybody has found a good copy of the AOSP clock widget or if anybody knows of a music widget that will play Google Music (because the google music widget is terrible IMO.) I've found plug in music, and I like it but it doesn't detect album art from Google Play
    06-27-2013 01:10 AM
    lol, maybe I worded the original post incorrectly. I have no issues adding widgets or anything, I'm talking about adding widgets from the market, like if anybody has found a good copy of the AOSP clock widget or if anybody knows of a music widget that will play Google Music (because the google music widget is terrible IMO.) I've found plug in music, and I like it but it doesn't detect album art from Google Play
    Sorry...no, like you i prefer stock.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3
    06-27-2013 08:32 AM
    Ah, okay I've been using the plug in music widget, and I like it, but once again, won't detect album art. I'm gonna maybe try to contact the developer.
    06-30-2013 08:25 PM