Does a 64GB sd card still works?

Rick Kraster

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
hello,

i want to buy an 64 GB Ultra microSDXC Class 10 from SanDisk for my asus transformer tf300t and I was wondering if this still works. I read somewhere android 4.2.1 didn't support 64gb cards anymore is this true?.

If not does a 64 GB Ultra microSDXC Class 10 SanDisk wok?

and can i use the 64gb just like a normal sdhc or is there a downside to it?

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I use a 64GB SDCard for my Galaxy s4 and it works fine. Mine is also a SanDisk. You can only save picture music etc on there until the new update when you can save apps on SDCard as well. Hope this helped you.

Rick Kraster

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
can i move apps if i use a normal sdhc or cant you move any apps around with each sd card?
do you have any clue when that update will happen or where i can find that

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
can i move apps if i use a normal sdhc or cant you move any apps around with each sd card?
do you have any clue when that update will happen or where i can find that
To your first question I have to say I really don't know. For the second one I don't know when the update will come to the phones, I keep on googling it to find out, I am waiting for that update also. If I find out I will post it in all cap letters :)

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
The device will accept and be able to use the SD card, regardless of whether it is an SDHC, SDXC or just regular SD.

(I'd recommend you stray away from SanDisk SD cards as they've been known for their notorious hardware failures now and then)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney