Sim contacts cannot be deleted

busted619

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a galaxy note 2. Here is my problem: All the contacts I use are saved in my phone memory. The contacts on my sim card show 250 contact numbers with the name as '@' and the number in the contact, an infinite number of zeros. I have tried to delete these contacts, but am unable to do so. Is there any particular reason these are showing up? Are they in any way attached to the contacts in my phone memory? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Search "sim contacts" in the Play Store and you would be surprised how many manager apps there are......

WorldTraveler29

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to drag up an old thread. But seeing as this is one of the first that pulls up on google.

I tried everything to get rid of my SIM contacts after getting a new S4. Tried deleting on phone - no good. Tried 5 of the app store apps - no good.

I ended up putting the SIM (with adaptor) in my old phone and deleting the entire phone book. I put it back in the S4 and bang, all my SIM contacts are gone.

murtuzarana

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a galaxy note 2. Here is my problem: All the contacts I use are saved in my phone memory. The contacts on my sim card show 250 contact numbers with the name as '@' and the number in the contact, an infinite number of zeros. I have tried to delete these contacts, but am unable to do so. Is there any particular reason these are showing up? Are they in any way attached to the contacts in my phone memory? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.