Need an urgent help ! Galaxy s3 cracked screen phone not working!

Bella Bellissima

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi. So couple nights ago i dropped my phone and cracked my screen but my phone was working throughout that night anyways after that my battery died eventually and the phone shut off. After that i plugged my phone to charge the charging symbol appeared but it stucked on that screen , anyways i waited for like 2 hours then returned but it was still on that screen , so i unplugged the phone take the battery off , and take it on and tried to open it one more time so the samsung galaxy s3 screen appeared but it didnt go further than that ,later that day i took my phone to service , the person at the service told me that i have some kind of rom problem so if he fixes that i can be able to use my phone without changing the screen but he did try to charge me too much and the problem wasnt under warranty cause of my fault. So anyways i was wondering if anybody can help me step by step? what should i do to fix it? Also i'm using a macbook and currently it doesn't read my sd card also kies won't recognize the phone.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Bella, I'm Phillip, other wise known as nickname Febby.

What you have very well could be a software issue if it is only booting to the samsung logo. I can help you if you can reply with the following information.

What carrier is the galaxy s3 on?

What is the model is the galaxy s3? The model number can be read by removing the battery and reading the white sticker. Some are i9300, i747, etc.

This could easily be fixed by using odin if for some reason the kernel became corrupted.

Look forward to a reply. :)

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi ,

Its i9300 and my carrier is vodafone Turkey .

And thank u so much :)

Great, since you confirmed the model I can actually refer you to a very easy to follow guide to restoring your phones firmware back to stock. You will require the following:

1: A computer that runs windows.

2: A DSL/high-speed internet connection to download a huge file.

3: Patience to follow instructions.

Here is the tutorial for you to follow, just click the link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=39045064&postcount=1

If you need help along the way just leave a reply or private message, cheers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm