How to recover deleted apps from android phone?

mosap143

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

My son deleted some of the apps from my android phone,i just tried using dumpster and recycle bin to get the list of deleted apps,i could see nothing in dumpster and even the recycle bin deleted apps tab showed no results.

I logged into google play and there is a big list of apps ,and it is not getting updated even if i install an app after uninstalling it.am not rely able to find out what are were uninstalled and installed

Is there any way to get the list of apps that got removed/deleted recently

i tried posting this in one of the forums and i got no help, hence trying here.

Thanks

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Dumpster only retrieves deleted files (pix, tunes, videos.... etc).

The Play Store web site is now a complete and utter total pile of S***: it tells you apps are installed when they're not and amongst many other things it's a total disaster. Anyway, load up the Play Store app on your phone, go in to "My Apps" then "All", and any apps which have been uninstalled will show up as either "Free" or "Purchased" if they're paid ones.

mosap143

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Sizzers,

i just tried this and i was able to see all the apps at least here it says whether it is currently installed or not.

john_on_road

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
new Android user here. When i got the phone (huawei G330) it had a neat app preinstalled called 'Navigation'. It has now vanished, though I didn't uninstall it but I can't find it using the the Play store> my Apps> all method suggested above.
Also can't find it on Play store to reinstall.
Help please!

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
"Navigation" and "Local" were both part of Google Maps which were integrated back in to the Maps app itself with a recent big update to Maps. You can use the Maps app to access the navigation and local search functions without the three separate icons.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central App

bacoffin

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
My son deleted the "phone" app icon from my phone. Now to make a call I have to go into Contacts and then phone and so on. How do I get this back.

TIA

hotvid

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I accidently deleted my apps. I got them all back in two easy steps. First, at the top right corner of the screen, tap the search icon (magnifying glass). Second, tap the apps icon that will appear in the top left corner. Walla! All my icons reappeared.

Last edited:

louaira04

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Ok so ive installed an app and i accidentally deleted it and i went to the play store and went to my apps and all and i tried to find the app and it seemed to be not there u tried searching the name of the app but it still didn't appear . Help????

breddrin

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Ok so ive installed an app and i accidentally deleted it and i went to the play store and went to my apps and all and i tried to find the app and it seemed to be not there u tried searching the name of the app but it still didn't appear . Help????

I have the same problem plz help

Last edited by a moderator:

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi There,

My son deleted some of the apps from my android phone,i just tried using dumpster and recycle bin to get the list of deleted apps,i could see nothing in dumpster and even the recycle bin deleted apps tab showed no results.

I logged into google play and there is a big list of apps ,and it is not getting updated even if i install an app after uninstalling it.am not rely able to find out what are were uninstalled and installed

Is there any way to get the list of apps that got removed/deleted recently

i tried posting this in one of the forums and i got no help, hence trying here.

Thanks

You can try the AVAST! Mobile Backup. Hope it will help only if you upgrade it or not

Posted via Asta Galactic Center

SillyShills

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Navigation app disappeared!!

Hi, I had the same problem on my Samsung & htc mobile and found an app which re-installed it on to my mobile!!

Search for 'Navigation Shortcut' on playstore and download and the Navigation app icon should be back on your mobile.

Hope this helps!

Erica Jacques

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site

Hi I had an app installed and it started to crash. So I unistalled it and now I can't find it. What's going on? I've did everything to try to get this app back. Have they went out of bussiness already? Please help.

Last edited:

E7-elf

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

Please help how to get the data back on deleted/uninstall app.

I store important data on this financial app. I was so shocked found out the the app was somehow missing. I assume it may be accidentally uninstalled by my kids-or the last update caused it uninstalled.

I have tried re-install the app, hoping that my data will be automatically retrieved. The app was successfully installed. But the data is not there..

Ameer Samy

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I accidentally deleted the Google play settings from my phone. Now, I cannot load up Google play store to view my uninstalled items. How can I fix this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo