Apps not compatible with 4.3 (yet)

Bazza1

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
That's odd. I wonder if MX Player works on 4.3 on the Nexus 4 but not the Nexus 7?

Interesting question. Weird if so. Anyway, my MX Player PRO won't run on my N7 running 4.3, either. Kept it stashed onboard and will wait (hope) for the eventual update - but in the interim, I installed the free VLC Player Beta and its running fine. Hmmm...

shantipur

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Here's another 4.3 incompatible app: Next Issue, the magazine subscription app (it gives you roughly 90 magazines, unlimited, for $15 a month--good magazines like Time, Vanity Fair, etc.). You can side load it, but the app works horribly. When it's working, it gives you full-screen images, digital extras, the works.

endershadow

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Mlb at bat not working is ridiculous. We pay a monthly fee to be able to watch games...I'm going to try getting a refund if this lasts any longer. They'll probably say that I can watch on a pc or ps3 still out blame android for updating.

Mister Android123

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I wish HBO go was available but what can you do. There are many benefits to Android but there are also some negative I don't mind.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Bruce Bevitz

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I heard an unverified rumor that they are changing the name from HBO GO to HBO NO. I can believe it because it has been about six weeks or more since 4.3.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995