Under my files I noticed that I have a folder called Screenshots and also a folder called ScreenCapture, now when I take a screenshot by holding down the power and home button at the same time for a second or two a quick message appears saying it has been copied to the clipboard.

The screenshot then appears in the gallery under a folder called Screenshots which is fine, but why do I also have a folder called Screen Capture? because that folder always remains empty.

Should I delete the ScreenCapture folder which resides in storage/sdcard0 which is the internal SD card.

JellyBean 4.1.2 upgraded from Gingerbread 2.3.6 but since returned to factory settings and still with the JellyBean system.
    07-29-2013 06:13 AM
    Under my files I noticed that I have a folder called Screenshots and also a folder called ScreenCapture, now when I take a screenshot by holding down the power and home button at the same time for a second or two a quick message appears saying it has been copied to the clipboard.

The screenshot then appears in the gallery under a folder called Screenshots which is fine, but why do I also have a folder called Screen Capture? because that folder always remains empty.

Should I delete the ScreenCapture folder which resides in storage/sdcard0 which is the internal SD card.

JellyBean 4.1.2 upgraded from Gingerbread 2.3.6 but since returned to factory settings and still with the JellyBean system.
    It could be a storage folder set up by a PhotApp or other app.
    If it is empty, delete it. If it is needed the app will most likely re-create it.
    Just my 3 cents worth
    07-29-2013 09:40 AM