Phone stuck in landscape mode It

NightRacer

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I need help. My phone starting acting up in my pocket at work, which is the sake thing my first phone did before the use port died and I had to get an exchange. Its at the same period of time too, about two weeks. I put a pattern lock on to see if that helps but who knows. Now my phone is stuck in landscape however. Calls are also defaulted to speaker. I have an HTC one on sprint. I tried resetting the g senior , and auto rotate is on. It worked fine before work, and now it dosnt. I'm giving it ~3 day before my use port dies now. And then I run the phone over with my car and cancel my phone contract one month in.

Posted via Android Central App

amftaper

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
you could stop laying on your side. I would assume you turned off, pulled out battery, etc. Try pulling out battery when it's on. My wife's phone was acting up, pulled out battery when it was on, must have reset something. when in doubt: back it up and reset.

NightRacer

May 16, 2013
Visit site
My phone has a non-removable battery, but maybe i was laying down when i last locked it? I think it goes berzerk if it gets too hot, so im gonna try taking it out of the case at work. I had it on my desk and grabbed it and noticed it was unusally hot for just sitting on the dresser. I think they pattern lock entry didnt help, as I caught it in the act trying to unlock and I got prompted if I was to make an emergency call. It did it the second i pulled it out of my pocket. The problem went away after it was cold, maybe I have an app that heats it up?