Email Service Outage Problem

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So, as I am sure many have been aware today, Outlook emails were down. As well with some other Microsoft programs.
Now, the problem seems to he fixed. Only somewhat for myself though.
My emails are not working on my Note 2. My inbox, folders, etc. won't sync. I can't send emails. It seems I receive some emails, at complete random.
I am able to log onto my Hotmail account no problem via the Internet. Send, receive, etc all work fine.
So it seems the disconnect is somewhere between my phone and Hotmail.
Any ideas here? Could it be a exchange service thing?
It should also be noted, my wife with her S3 is having the same problems with here Outlook account.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
So, as I am sure many have been aware today, Outlook emails were down. As well with some other Microsoft programs.
Now, the problem seems to he fixed. Only somewhat for myself though.
My emails are not working on my Note 2. My inbox, folders, etc. won't sync. I can't send emails. It seems I receive some emails, at complete random.
I am able to log onto my Hotmail account no problem via the Internet. Send, receive, etc all work fine.
So it seems the disconnect is somewhere between my phone and Hotmail.
Any ideas here? Could it be a exchange service thing?
It should also be noted, my wife with her S3 is having the same problems with here Outlook account.

Still issues occurring on the Microsoft Outlook end. I have a Note 2 as well and have been experiencing issues all day - in fact when I last refreshed on my laptop I actually received a server error from Outlook that acknowledges there are still PC and Mobile related email issues taking place.

I would not link these issues to any problems with your Note 2. All on Microsoft's end!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear we should aren't the only ones. I am glad that it's not a Samsung issue.
Hopefully it can be fixed soon.... It feels like I am living in the stone age not being able to get my emails pushed to me!
Remember those times when we would have to log into MSN to check our emails..... Bah!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Furthermore to this email outage. I have noticed that my data consumption today is crazy!
Usually, my exchange service is anywhere between 5-20MB for the whole day. Today alone, it has reached 81.2MB so far. And I gave only been able to receive 3 emails today. None of them with any attachments.
It's not a big concern for me as I have plenty of data. Just random to see that much data be used by that.
I am not sure why that much data has been used. I am guessing that it's because it has been trying to receive emails all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC