Apps to SD Card Andriod 4.2.1 Samsung Galaxy S4

Shakeel Waqas

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
i have bought a new samsung galaxy s4 korean version with 4GB ROM in which only 2GB is user accessible and named as phone storage....
Now the problem as i have to install apps on inter memory or on phone memory but cant install it to SD card.. i need to use some large apps like sygic, wikipedia offline or need for speed most wanted which each have almost more the 2GB of SD card data.... but as i cant access SD card so how can ii move this data from phone memory to SD card... the need for speed most wanted need 1.89 GB space in phone memory whenever i copy this to phone memory to SD card the application doesn't work... any solution plz...???

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
4GB ROM with only 2GB accessible? Dude, that's NOT a Samsung Galaxy S4. Sounds like you got a knock off and got ripped off. A REAL Galaxy S4 has 2GB RAM and a minimum of 16GB of on-board storage, of which (depending on your version and/or carrier) only about 9-10GB are actually usable. The newest Samsung update, based on Android 4.2.2, allows you to move apps to SD (if the app allows it) but that's not entirely rolled out yet, and if your phone is not a real Sammy one, then you're out of luck I'm afraid...