Hello,
    I've had an international Galaxy S3 for over a year now and, until recently, been very happy with the device. However, I've recently noticed a lot of issues. Firstly, the Messaging app refused to work (and the error message "Unfortunately Messaging has stopped" began to appear). Secondly, the device kept rebooting whenever I clicked the power button (it seems to have fixed itself). Now, my Mobile Data does not work and almost every default app (Samsung MAPS, Clock etc) as well as the system processes refuse to work and display the same error message. For example: The process at com.android.phone has stopped.

I have tried; factory resetting the phone (many times), rooting the device (it was previously unrooted), changing Google accounts, uninstalling apps, clearing the data, disabling and enabling apps, resetting all app data. Literally, everything I've come across and every solution I've found has failed. I cannot put up with these constant error messages every 3 seconds. What should I do?

Many thanks.
    08-16-2013 06:09 PM
    Hello,
    I've had an international Galaxy S3 for over a year now and, until recently, been very happy with the device. However, I've recently noticed a lot of issues. Firstly, the Messaging app refused to work (and the error message "Unfortunately Messaging has stopped" began to appear). Secondly, the device kept rebooting whenever I clicked the power button (it seems to have fixed itself). Now, my Mobile Data does not work and almost every default app (Samsung MAPS, Clock etc) as well as the system processes refuse to work and display the same error message. For example: The process at com.android.phone has stopped.

I have tried; factory resetting the phone (many times), rooting the device (it was previously unrooted), changing Google accounts, uninstalling apps, clearing the data, disabling and enabling apps, resetting all app data. Literally, everything I've come across and every solution I've found has failed. I cannot put up with these constant error messages every 3 seconds. What should I do?

Many thanks.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?
    08-16-2013 11:14 PM