Photos disappearing in Gallery - Help!

eposton

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi - I just purchased the new Nexus 7 tablet (and have returned/exchanged for a second device, but still having the same issue). I'm having a problem where any pic that I download to the gallery disappears. They are nowhere to be found. I used Astro to look in other folders, but nothing. The pics seem to disappear after a short time or anytime I power down and restart the tablet. Not using Google+, but I turned off the auto sync for both Google+ and Google+ Photos. I've also gone into the gallery app and cleared both the cache and data. Still nothing. Downloaded QuickPic so as to try a different gallery app and nothing....says no images found on SD card. I know I'm not the only person experiencing this issue (just search the internet)....and I don't think it's device specific. Google support has not been helpful. Everything I've been reading eludes to some .nomedia file as part of the culprit. Anyhow, not really a technical person here....but, I just want a resolution to this problem. Otherwise, I'm returning this tablet. Also, I own a Galaxy Nexus phone....never had this issue. So, kinda stumped. Any help/insight would be great appreciated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie