Okay, so I am far from an app wiz and just want to be able to use my phone again that just so happens to be one month past the 12 month warranty...great!!!. I started having battery problems with fewer hours and then in the last couple weeks would get a screen that says "Sorry" program android.launcher has quit working and then says "Force Close in a tap button below this. You get stuck in an endless loop of tapping and can't get out of this unless to turn off the phone or take out the battery. When restart it powers up like it's working fine but then come the force close screen again. Anyone help me out? The phone is Alcatel 990S and it's like new and this just started happening.
    08-27-2013 03:43 PM
    Go to your settings > applications > and find the launcher. Then hit clear data, and cache. and restart the phone.
    Also if you are having battery drain look inside the settings for battery and see what is causing it. They even have applications that give detailed information if needed.
    Good luck
    08-27-2013 03:47 PM
    Thanks so much and wow that was super fast reply but I can't even get past the force close screen. Am at a point where this is a lost cause or is it the battery or needing a reboot?
    08-27-2013 04:07 PM
    Thanks so much and wow that was super fast reply but I can't even get past the force close screen. Am at a point where this is a lost cause or is it the battery or needing a reboot?
    Well. Im hoping it will stop for just a minute so you can get it done. If not you will have to do a factory reset from the recovery menu before you start the phone
    08-27-2013 04:09 PM