HELP!! google play store not responding and i have tried everything!!

androidbelle

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I have a rooted kindle fire 1 with CM 10 and every time i try to go into Google Play it says "Unfortunately, Google Play has stopped working"
I have tried:
Clearing Cache and Data
Force stopping it
*i have done the above with the store services and framework*
The downloads manager is enabled, and i have factory reset it 2 times.:':)'(
i reset app preferences too.
PLEASE HELP!!!
-androidbelle

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I have a rooted kindle fire 1 with CM 10 and every time i try to go into Google Play it says "Unfortunately, Google Play has stopped working"
I have tried:
Clearing Cache and Data
Force stopping it
*i have done the above with the store services and framework*
The downloads manager is enabled, and i have factory reset it 2 times.:':)'(
i reset app preferences too.
PLEASE HELP!!!
-androidbelle

Have u installed the right gapps?

Posted via Android Central App

k3rd4v

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I kept getting the 'no connection' issue on my rooted Nook Tablet with CM 10.1.2. I cleared cache/data and signed out, still no go. I then stopped/started the app, no go. Finally I removed my Google account and went to add it again, and it won't let me add a Google account. Play won't respond when I tap it (goes to home screen), chrome wants me to create a Google acct, and when I tap to create Google acct, it just goes to the home screen.

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I kept getting the 'no connection' issue on my rooted Nook Tablet with CM 10.1.2. I cleared cache/data and signed out, still no go. I then stopped/started the app, no go. Finally I removed my Google account and went to add it again, and it won't let me add a Google account. Play won't respond when I tap it (goes to home screen), chrome wants me to create a Google acct, and when I tap to create Google acct, it just goes to the home screen.

R u sure that u installed the right gapps? If u r then maybe try reinstalling the ROM that'd what I had to do.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol