All pictures older than a few weeks vanished

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Does JB have some sort of gallery cleanup function? I ask because of the nearly 60 or so pictures I had on my phone have vanished. I only have the three most recent pics on here. Everything prior to August has vanished. I have searched the entire SD card as well as device memory and cannot find them. Pissed because I had pics of 14yo daughter catching large catfish from back in July...look on face priceless. Droid Bionic on 4.1.2

Thanks.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
No, there is no type of cleanup function built in to JB. What has changed on your phone in the interim? Were you syncing them with your Google+ or Picasa account? Did you uninstall any photo related apps? Factory reset?

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
No, there is no type of cleanup function built in to JB. What has changed on your phone in the interim? Were you syncing them with your Google+ or Picasa account? Did you uninstall any photo related apps? Factory reset?

Absolutely none of the above. The only thing that changed is that I USB'd to the laptop to transfer some different music over to the SD card from my collection...which still has about 6 Gb left of room. I keep some music local for times when I don't want to stream.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang