4.3 update now bluetooth won't connect

Kevin Mayberry2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a nexus 7 that was purchased new in march 2013, it has been working great with my alpine head unit. I updated to 4.3 and now the nexus and alpine will not connect via Bluetooth.the nexus says that its connected but the head unit keeps flashing searching. I bought a patch cord 2 connect thru the aux input which works but the sound quality is horrible.is there a fix for this yet or anyway to go back to whichever version I had that was working?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: 4.3 update now bluetooth wont connect

I have a nexus 7 that was purchased new in march 2013, it has been working great with my alpine head unit. I updated to 4.3 and now the nexus and alpine will not connect via Bluetooth.the nexus says that its connected but the head unit keeps flashing searching. I bought a patch cord 2 connect thru the aux input which works but the sound quality is horrible.is there a fix for this yet or anyway to go back to whichever version I had that was working?

I can't contribute to the answer of your question. I just saw you were new and wanted to say Welcome to the forums!

jmartin2nd

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: 4.3 update now bluetooth wont connect

I am Also having this issue with my Alpine Deck. I have the CDA-HD137BT its is up to date with the BT Firmware on Alpines site. I can get it to connect and play my music from my SD card randomly. Pandora function does not work at all wont even play on the BT Audio setting on the deck.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR