A couple weeks ago an Alcatel one touch s'pop (4030a) and a couple days ago i was at night traveling on a taxi when i wanted to take a picture when i tried to use the camera i noticed the screen was black. the camera wasn't working then when i was waving the camera around to see if i was able to see anything the camera started working when i looked directly at the ceiling light. I have been experimenting with the camera and it happens everytime when the light conditions are low. But if i get it able to start working for examplem like when turning on the room light and then turn it off. The camera keeps working and it can even see the led lights of some of my devices like the tv and such. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks for any help in advance
    09-13-2013 12:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Cameras on Android phones are generally not great with low light, so are you sure it's not functioning, or is it just unable to gather enough light until you point it at a lamp?
    09-13-2013 01:36 AM
    It works fine on daylight and well lit rooms, but on low light conditions it stays like turned off untill it detects a bright light.

What bothers me is that when there is very low light It won't activate

If you turn it on on a well lit room at night then turn off the lights it keeps working as you can see things like standby leds on tv's and gameconsoles. but if you try to use the camera with the lighst off it dosen't evenb try to show anything.I want to know if there's a way to bypass this issue
    09-13-2013 09:31 AM